Tesla Certified Collision Repair
Tesla vehicles are amazing vehicles, designed for safety from the ground up. Tesla vehicle body structure design incorporates the best in advanced structural aluminum casting, extrusion and stamped panel technology used in combination with the latest aluminum welding and adhesive bonding technology. However, accidents can happen and a Tesla Approved Body Shops has been factory trained and equipped to rebuild Tesla vehicles to the original vehicle specifications for structural integrity and quality of finish.
Tesla demands the highest standards from an Approved Body Shop like Pfaff Autoworks through rigorous training and assessment of all the technicians that will work on your vehicle. Their aluminum welding capability is evaluated to ensure all safety-critical welded joints can be guaranteed to meet Tesla’s OEM specifications along with the adhesive and mechanical jointing technology used in the construction of your Tesla vehicle. The repair of your Roadster is also fully supported by the Pfaff Autoworks.
The Tesla Approved Body Shop at Pfaff Autoworks is monitored and supported by Tesla Body Repair Program team personnel, working together to ensure you can continue to enjoy your Tesla vehicle.
We’re ready to repair your electric vehicle.
Repairing your electrical vehicle is significantly more complicated than repairing a conventional vehicle. The battery is a high volage device that can cause serious harm if handled improperly, and if an electric vehicle battery loses its charge, the vehicle can become completely non-functional. Pfaff Autoworks has invested heavily in training, technology, tools, and equipment, to repair the latest generation of electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles.
- We have received specific electric vehicle training – technicians, estimators, and all staff that work on electric cars receive specific training for those vehicles.
- Specific safety procedures are in place to protect our staff and to protect your vehicle, including quarantining batteries from damaged cars.
- The appropriate charging and maintenance equipment is in place to ensure that your vehicle’s battery does not get fully discharged while it is being repaired, which can cause serious issues.
- We have the specific tools and equipment required to work on electric vehicles.
- Pfaff Autoworks is a VeriFacts-certified collision repair centre. VeriFacts, the only independent third-party verifier of excellence in collision repair, only endorses collision repair facilities that have proven and maintain a high level of quality. Independence means that no amount of money can buy an endorsement.