Porsche Certified Collision Repair
Porsche vehicles have earned the reputation of providing one of the most exciting driving experiences known to automobile enthusiasts. But when your Porsche vehicle is involved in a collision, only the most exacting repair and reconstructive techniques and materials can assure that your “Porsche perfect” driving experience is not diminished.
The Porsche Certified Collision Centre Program responds to this need. The program encompasses a network of factory-approved collision facilities, each trained and equipped to provide collision services that match the quality of your Porsche automobile.
Assuring Porsche’s high standards of performance and quality requires skilled and trained professionals who adhere strictly to Porsche restoration procedures. Porsche Certified Collision Centres commit to these procedures, and to the use of genuine Porsche parts, materials, tools and equipment. Porsche Certified Collision Centres are also continuously supported and monitored by factory technical personnel.
Click Here to visit the Porsche Approved Collision Center website.
We’re ready to repair your electric vehicle.
Repairing your electrical vehicle is significantly more complicated than repairing a conventional vehicle. The battery is a high volage device that can cause serious harm if handled improperly, and if an electric vehicle battery loses its charge, the vehicle can become completely non-functional. Pfaff Autoworks has invested heavily in training, technology, tools, and equipment, to repair the latest generation of electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles.
- We have received specific electric vehicle training – technicians, estimators, and all staff that work on electric cars receive specific training for those vehicles including Taycan.
- Specific safety procedures are in place to protect our staff and to protect your vehicle, including quarantining batteries from damaged cars.
- The appropriate charging and maintenance equipment is in place to ensure that your vehicle’s battery does not get fully discharged while it is being repaired, which can cause serious issues.
- We have the specific tools and equipment required to work on electric vehicles.
- Pfaff Autoworks is a VeriFacts-certified collision repair centre. VeriFacts, the only independent third-party verifier of excellence in collision repair, only endorses collision repair facilities that have proven and maintain a high level of quality. Independence means that no amount of money can buy an endorsement.