Mini Certified Collision Repair
In the event of an accident, MINI Certified Collision Repair Centres (CCRCs) are equipped with the specialized technology, tools, and technicians to restore your MINI to its original specifications. Whether the repair required is cosmetic or structural, only a MINI CCRC can issue an official certificate guaranteeing that the work was performed by specially trained technicians, using only Original MINI Parts. Why settle for anything else?
MINI’S CERTIFIED STAMP OF APPROVAL.
- Has been serviced by a highly-trained MINI technician, using state-of-the-art workshop technologies and Original MINI Parts.
- Is dimensionally restored to its original factory specifications, using a 3-D measuring system.
- Meets all crash test requirements.
We're ready to repair your electric vehicle.
- We have received specific electric vehicle training – technicians, estimators, and all staff that work on electric cars receive specific training for those vehicles.
- Specific safety procedures are in place to protect our staff and to protect your vehicle, including quarantining batteries from damaged cars.
- The appropriate charging and maintenance equipment is in place to ensure that your vehicle’s battery does not get fully discharged while it is being repaired, which can cause serious issues.
- We have the specific tools and equipment required to work on electric vehicles.
- Pfaff Autoworks is a VeriFacts-certified collision repair centre. VeriFacts, the only independent third-party verifier of excellence in collision repair, only endorses collision repair facilities that have proven and maintain a high level of quality. Independence means that no amount of money can buy an endorsement.
STRAIGHT FROM MINI.
MINI CCRCs only use Original MINI Parts when restoring your vehicle. This guarantees that each part is manufactured by MINI for your specific MINI to deliver the best possible fit, finish, performance, and safety.