INFINITI Certified Collision Repair
INFINITI Certified Collision Repair Network collision centers have the right technicians, equipment, and tools along with the knowledge to get the job done right. For a timely, high-quality repair, we recommend choosing an INFINITI Certified Collision Center.
- Have the peace of mind knowing your vehicle is in good hands and will be repaired using the appropriate parts, tools, and equipment.
- Certified Collision Centers prioritize the use of new INFINITI Replacement Parts over others.
- Certified Collision Centers have I-CAR Gold Class® business recognition and are trained to repair the vehicle to maintain future crashworthiness.
- Limited warranty on collision repairs for as long as you own the vehicle*.
*For complete information concerning coverage, conditions, and exclusions, see your Certified Collision Center and read their Certified Collision Center Limited Warranty Overview.
We’re ready to repair your electric vehicle.
Repairing your electrical vehicle is significantly more complicated than repairing a conventional vehicle. The battery is a high volage device that can cause serious harm if handled improperly, and if an electric vehicle battery loses its charge, the vehicle can become completely non-functional. Pfaff Autoworks has invested heavily in training, technology, tools, and equipment, to repair the latest generation of electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles.
- We have received specific electric vehicle training – technicians, estimators, and all staff that work on electric cars receive specific training for those vehicles.
- Specific safety procedures are in place to protect our staff and to protect your vehicle, including quarantining batteries from damaged cars.
- The appropriate charging and maintenance equipment is in place to ensure that your vehicle’s battery does not get fully discharged while it is being repaired, which can cause serious issues.
- We have the specific tools and equipment required to work on electric vehicles.
- Pfaff Autoworks is a VeriFacts-certified collision repair centre. VeriFacts, the only independent third-party verifier of excellence in collision repair, only endorses collision repair facilities that have proven and maintain a high level of quality. Independence means that no amount of money can buy an endorsement.