Audi Authorized Collision Repair
Should your Audi vehicle be damaged in a collision, we want to help ensure that you have access to a repair facility that meets not only our high standards but your standards as well.
Insist on an Audi Authorized Collision Repair Facility.
- Audi technicians are trained in factory-approved procedures on average for 80 hours per year.
- Our technicians use specialized tools.
- At an independent repair facility, there’s no guarantee the shop is using Audi Genuine Parts.
- No other facility is factory-authorized to repair Audi ASF aluminum construction.
- Complimentary towing via Audi Roadside Assistance.1
- 190 Audi Authorized Collision Repair Facilities across the U.S.
Audi Genuine Parts are designed to fit.
Why repairs with Audi Genuine Parts matter:
- Backed by a limited warranty.2
- Engineered, manufactured and tested to help maintain the original performance of your vehicle.
- Peace of mind that your Audi will be restored to factory specifications to help keep you safe.
We’re ready to repair your electric vehicle.
Repairing your electrical vehicle is significantly more complicated than repairing a conventional vehicle. The battery is a high volage device that can cause serious harm if handled improperly, and if an electric vehicle battery loses its charge, the vehicle can become completely non-functional. Pfaff Autoworks has invested heavily in training, technology, tools, and equipment, to repair the latest generation of electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles.
- We have received specific electric vehicle training – technicians, estimators, and all staff that work on electric cars receive specific training for those vehicles including e-tron.
- Specific safety procedures are in place to protect our staff and to protect your vehicle, including quarantining batteries from damaged cars.
- The appropriate charging and maintenance equipment is in place to ensure that your vehicle’s battery does not get fully discharged while it is being repaired, which can cause serious issues.
- We have the specific tools and equipment required to work on electric vehicles.
- Pfaff Autoworks is a VeriFacts-certified collision repair centre. VeriFacts, the only independent third-party verifier of excellence in collision repair, only endorses collision repair facilities that have proven and maintain a high level of quality. Independence means that no amount of money can buy an endorsement.