What to do after a car crash Vaughan| Pfaff Autoworks Collision Repair Center
What to do after a car crash – Pfaff Autoworks
The moments after a car accident, big or small, can be overwhelming; leaving most people thinking what do I do now? Your car insurance coverage is in place to help you to recover from any losses you may suffer as a result, but it’s still important to know what to do, and how you can benefit from getting your car repaired after a collision at Pfaff Autoworks.
Our Pfaff Autoworks facility has a large variety of equipment and machinery that allows us to perform many repairs on site. This results in quicker repair times and a more superior level of quality care for your vehicle after a car crash. If you have been in a car collision that has resulted in substantial or minor damages to your vehicle, Pfaff Autoworks can provide you with the following services:
Free Estimates, Repair Consultations, Collision Repair, Windshield & Glass Repair, Interior Customization & Repair, Dent Removal, Spot Touch-Ups, Refinishing, Restoration, and Detailing.
We also use industry leading products like:
- OEM paint supplier for McLaren, Porsche, Audi and Volkswagen
- A leading global supplier of automotive paint products
- Vehicle ‘prep’ materials including: Sandpaper, tape & masking
- Air purification supplies including protective masks & air filters
- Detailing products including compounds, waxes & polishes
- A leading global provider of collision frame repair & straightening
- Pioneer of the ‘Universal Bench’ concept; an industry leader in quality collision repair products
- ‘Universal Bench’ is the same technology that is used by Porsche when vehicles come off an assembly line
If you have been in a car collision that has left your vehicle with major or minor damages, then your next step should be to consider Pfaff Autoworks for your car repairs. If you would like more information about our services at Pfaff Autoworks, please feel free to continue browsing through our website. We can also be reached at (866)674-3927 or by filling out our contact form.