Acura ProFirst Certified Collision Repair
All ProFirst Certified shops are inspected to ensure the right level of skill and expertise, as well as a commitment to complete proper and safe repairs, ongoing industry education, and customer satisfaction.
If you’re ever in an accident, insist that your insurance company authorizes only Genuine Acura Collision Parts. Why? Because Genuine Acura Collision parts are the only parts which are manufactured to Acura’s exacting standards for fit, finish and corrosion protection. They’re the only parts that are covered by our warranty. And they’re the only parts that are guaranteed to perform as only an Acura can.
Will my insurance company automatically specify Genuine Acura collision parts?
No. Imitation parts may be sufficient for insurance companies because they cost less, but it may compromise the fit, finish and corrosion protection of your Acura.
Do imitation parts equal the quality of Genuine Acura Collision Parts?
No. Imitation parts often don’t fit as well as they are not produced using the same high quality standards as Acura.
Is there a warranty on Genuine Acura Collision Parts?
Yes. Genuine Acura collision parts are covered by your vehicle’s Replacement Warranty.
Do I have the right to know?
Yes. You have the right to know what replacement parts are being used. Ask for proof that “like kind and quality” parts can equal Genuine Acura collision Parts. Chances are, they won’t.
We’re ready to repair your electric vehicle.
Repairing your electrical vehicle is significantly more complicated than repairing a conventional vehicle. The battery is a high volage device that can cause serious harm if handled improperly, and if an electric vehicle battery loses its charge, the vehicle can become completely non-functional. Pfaff Autoworks has invested heavily in training, technology, tools, and equipment, to repair the latest generation of electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles.
- We have received specific electric vehicle training – technicians, estimators, and all staff that work on electric cars receive specific training for those vehicles.
- Specific safety procedures are in place to protect our staff and to protect your vehicle, including quarantining batteries from damaged cars.
- The appropriate charging and maintenance equipment is in place to ensure that your vehicle’s battery does not get fully discharged while it is being repaired, which can cause serious issues.
- We have the specific tools and equipment required to work on electric vehicles.
- Pfaff Autoworks is a VeriFacts-certified collision repair centre. VeriFacts, the only independent third-party verifier of excellence in collision repair, only endorses collision repair facilities that have proven and maintain a high level of quality. Independence means that no amount of money can buy an endorsement.